Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trying to get back on track

So a lot has happened since I last blogged. I feel as if I had blog a 10th of the times I said I would, you guys would be so tired of reading everything by now. My goal is now to blog often and short thoughts. So here I go.

I woke up a few mornings ago from a dream that seemed so real. I remember every detail and it still spoken to me each day. I remember being at the grocery store checking. Somehow God told me to buy all these extra grocery for the lady behind me. I told the Lord... really ALL of them! That is a lot and we don't have a lot of extra money right now. The Lord replied, Do you trust me? I said, Yes, but I kept making excuses. I heard the Lord say again, Do you trust me? I said yes.

I had the cashier my debit card and thinking please go through, please go through. It did! As I was pushing my cart to my car and thinking to myself how I am going to explain to Phil about all this money I spent and how are going to make it to the next paycheck. Then all sudden, a man comes up to me and points a gun. He is trying to rob me and I start fighting him. Then he shoots me! I lie there on the ground bleeding. I hear the Lord saying, Do you trust me? I said yes Lord. Then I start seeing visions of the lady in line Praise the Lord for providing food for family while she is the store. The Lord is telling me. Jean Marie, I know your future and I know your needs. You did not need that money. I (God) know all things and provide all things for my children. Do not worry about tomorrow. Let tomorrow worry about itself. Then all sudden I felt my pain go away and I was healed and now looking down at at everyone in the parking lot in the moment. And that is when I woke up!

Crazy, huh? This dream has rattled me. The past few weeks have been hard for me. I have been wrestling with the future a lot. I keep asking the Lord, "When?" The Lord keeps asking me, Do you trust me? With a great reminder that I do not know what tomorrow holds for me and I will trust My Lord that does know.

No comments:

Post a Comment